Pilgrim Church of St. Sebastian

Pilgrim Church of St. Sebastian

V červenci, srpnu a v 1. polovině září otevřeno vždy o víkendu: v sobotu 10.00-16.00 a v neděli 10.00-14.00

Adresa

Svatý kopeček
Mikulov

Kontakt

telefon: +420 737 382 622

The original chapel from 1623 and later Church burnt many times, usually after being struck with a lighting. The Church received the biggest blow in 1786, when it was officially cancelled and its equipment was sold out. It was renewed thanks to the efforts of provost August in 1863 on the occasion of 1000 years from the arrival of St. Cyril and Methodius (Czech: Sv. Cyril a Metoděj) to Moravia. Two years later, on September 8, 1865, on the day of the Nativity of Mary it was re-consecrated.

Fotogalerie