Nový dvůr Farm

Nový dvůr Farm

Adresa

Nový dvůr
Valtice

In the years 1809–1810 Joseph Hardtmuth rebuilt a farm south of Lednice for sheep farming. About 10 years later, the building was supplemented by Johann Karl Engel by the so-called Rotunda, a circular hall separated by glass walls from the stall for 20 cows of the rare Bern breed. Paradoxically the farm eventually became famous for its horses which are still kept there and also available for riding.

Fotogalerie