Temple of Three Graces

Temple of Three Graces

Adresa

Chrám Tří Grácií
Valtice

The sculpture of three ancient goddesses by Martin Fischer, which formerly stood in the Lednice chateau park, was moved in 1825 to a mound above the Prostřední rybník pond and enclosed by a colonnade designed by Johann Karl Engel. The temple created a view counterpart to the Rybniční zámeček mansion located on the opposite bank of the pond.

Fotogalerie