Synagogue

Synagogue

Adresa

Synagoga
Husova 11
692 01 Mikulov

Kontakt

telefon: +420 519 309 019
fax: +420 519 309 030
e-mail: rmm@rmm.cz

It originated in 1550, in the period when rabbi Loew was in Mikulov. Its current Baroque appearance comes from around 1720, after the fire in the Castle and the Jewish Quarter. The synagogue is the last preserved example of so-called Polish type temple in our country. It is characteristic for its four domes, on four pillars in the middle of the hall. After the reconstruction of 1977–1989, it housed an exposition dedicated to Moravian Jews. The synagogue is administered by the Regional Museum of Mikulov.

Opening hours

May–September: Tue–Sun 10:00–17:00

Entrance fee

full: 20 CZK
family: 30 CZK

Fotogalerie