Tomb of Dietrichsteins

Tomb of Dietrichsteins

Adresa

Dietrichsteinská hrobka
Náměstí
692 01 Mikulov

The Church of St. Anna built in 1623 was originally hiding the Santa Casa within its walls, a model for the Loreta in Prague. After a devastating fire in 1784, only the masonry remained of the nave of the Church. Its monumental façade by the famous architect Johan Bernard Fischer from Erlach, creator of the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, fortunately escaped destruction. The Church ruin was rebuilt in the mid-19th century into a family tomb, which shelters 45 coffins of the Dietrichstein family today. The tomb is open to public.

Opening hours

April, May, September, October: Tue–Sun 9:00–12:00, 13:00–17:00
June–August: Mon–Sun 10:00–12:00, 13:00–18:00

Entrance fee

full: 50 CZK
discount: 25 CZK
family: 100 CZK

Fotogalerie